Friday, March 2, 2012

Quick March Update

Hello Everyone! I'm trying to keep you all as updated as possible. Here are some new photo's:
 Will has found his thumb! 

 While sucking his thumb is super cute, I don't let him do it for too long. Instead if he wants to suck for a longer period of time I pop in the pacifier...it is easier to take away a pacifier than it is a thumb when it is time!

 He is still doing a fair amount of sleeping. Here he is with his little foot sticking out of the side of the crib.

 Will is all spread out, comfortable, and sound asleep!

 The cutest little boy I have ever seen in a night gown.

 So Justin and I have given in a little and allowed Will to sleep in our bed (just for an hour or so before we all get up for the day).... can you find Will?

 There he is! We love his arms!

 Mom and Will cuddling on the couch watching Ellen!

 Besides mom's double chin...super cute.

Mom and Dad can't give this little guy enough kisses!

I have also added some photo's under the "Will Week by Week" section, so you can see how he is growing. On Wednesday of this week we had a "photo shoot" with an aspiring photography student. I'm hoping to get the photos from that in the next few weeks. So stay tuned for those pictures!

Mom starts to go back to work next week (March 5th) so I'm not sure if I will be able to update as much. Hopefully Dad will take lots of pictures so we can share updates. 

I'm anxious about going back to work so I ask for prayers and warm thoughts. I'm still pretty tired, so I'm hoping my body adjusts to my new sleep schedule soon or I'm going to be falling asleep during the work day! I'm also really sad about not being with Will all the time. I wish I could be a stay at home Mom and a full-time Hall Director!

Happy March Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment