William has been talking up a storm. He absolutely loves singing and so he has been expierementing with high and low squeals!
Here is my AFM Staff 2011-12! I have been busy at work and this past weekend Will and I joined the staff for a day at the Como Zoo!
Will and Dad go for long walks when the weather is nice. Don't you love Will's sunglasses!
Here is Will at 3 months! He is growing so fast.
He is a little Royals Fan
He still has his blue eyes that turn out red in almost every photo.
He was being silly!
Thanks to Auntie Gayle and Uncle Paul we have this super cute outfit! "Mommy Loves Me Lots & Lots" so true!
William and Daddy
This is a 6 month outfit!
Just after a bath! All clean! He loves baths!
We just sent out invites for Will's Baptism on May 20th, so we will be getting ready for that as well as wrapping up the end of the academic year at work. I have a ton of work but really looking forward to summer and all that it holds! I have joined Weight Watchers again. I had lost 20lbs before I got pregnant, when I went back at the beginning of April I was only 1lb over what I left at and as of this week I'm down another 4lbs!
Love to you all!
Jen (Jenny), Justin (Juddy), & Will





No comments:
Post a Comment